Standard Terms and Conditions:
- A 10% handling charge will be applied on the returned item
- The original carriage charge will not be refunded
- Collection will be charged based on product weight and subject to rates at time of collection
- The refund will be processed once the goods are back in stock
- All charges will be confirmed and agreed before we proceed
- Bespoke goods are non-returnable (please see below)
Bespoke Product Terms and Conditions:
Products that have been manufactured or altered specifically to customer specifications are deemed bespoke, and are non-returnable.
For the sake of clarity, examples of bespoke items could be, but are not restricted to, pre-cut lengths of chain, re-engineered cargo bars and beams, metal fabrications or ProPole Heads for a specific application. However, if any parts within the composition of the bespoke product can be resold as standard product (at our discretion) these may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be in a new and saleable condition
- Return of the product(s) to CargoStop is at the customer’s expense.
- The original delivery charge will not be credited
- A 25% restocking charge will be made