- 10% Handling Charge Applied on the returned products
- The original carriage charge will not be refunded
- The collection will be arranged by us and this will be charged to the customer but this is based on weight, therefore we would need to quote this to the customer at the time
- The refund will be raised once the goods are back at the warehouse
- All charges will be confirmed to the customer before we proceed
- Bespoke goods are non-returnable
Bespoke Product Terms and Conditions:
All products that are manufactured or have been made up specifically to a customer’s own specifications are deemed bespoke, and are non-returnable.
For the sake of clarity, examples of bespoke items could be, but are not restricted to, pre-cut chain lengths, re-engineered cargo bars and beams, metal fabrications or specific application ProPole Heads. However, if any parts within the composition of the bespoke product can be resold as standard product (at our discretion) these may be returned subject to the following conditions.
- They must be in a new and resaleable condition
- A 25% restocking charge will be made
- Return of the product(s) to CargoStop is at the customer’s expense.
- The original delivery charge will not be credited